To achieve its vision, MEDZ has decided to focus its efforts on a priority basis oriented to 4 strategic directions:
1 / Strengthen the confidence of its institutional partners.
- Develop and strengthen close partnerships (State, local authorities, Regional Investment Centers, etc.).
- Maintain its position as a key provider of innovative solutions (technical, service-related, or financial solutions) in the implementation of sectoral policies.
- Strive for regional economic and social development.
2 / Striving for customer delight.
- Provide infrastructure that complies with international standards, respecting the environment and competitive conditions.
- Offer innovative and quality services in order to provide its customers and employees with the best conditions to perform their activities.
- Promote and improve communication with its customers.
3 / Improve its performances.
MEDZ’s dynamics improvement process:
- Improve business efficiency.
- Increase the profitability of its business and maximize value for its shareholders.
- Strengthen governance mechanisms.
- Extend its expertise and activities in other sectors related to its business.
4 / Valuing human capital.
- Put every effort on providing a fulfilling work environment that promotes productivity of its collaborators.
- Foster skill development and the employability of its collaborators.
- Improve the quality of HR services and encourage closeness to its employees.