Atlantic Free Zone is one of the first new generation integrated platforms undertaken as part of the National Pact for Industrial Emergence.
It uses an area extending over 345 Ha, including 198 Ha with the Free Zone Status. It is mainly oriented towards automobiles and electronics.
Situated at a prime location with excellent connection to major transport networks, Atlantic Free Zone mainly targets automotive manufacturers. However, other activities, such as the following are also expected to be developed:
- Automobile-related activities and other export activities.
- Industrial logistics.
- Support services (maintenance, consultancy firms, business centers…etc).
Its diverse offers and the advantages it has, make it an attractive platform with numerous assets at only 3 hours distance from the European capitals.
The 1st phase, covering an area of 192 ha, is being commercialized. Several renowned suppliers, such as Saint Gobain, Delphi, Hirschmann, Coficab, Sews, Fujikura, PecMfz, Lear, Cmgp Et Auto Hall, have been attracted by its platform and have chosen to situate their offices in its site.
The following are partners with MEDZ/Edonia Group, projectdevelopers and managers:
- The Ministries of Industry, Commerce, Investment and Numeral Economy.
- The Ministry of Interior.
- The Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- The Ministry of Equipment and Transportation.
- The Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training.
- Hassan II Fund for Economic and Social Development.
Our sectoral industrial pools are not exclusive but can host other sectors.