Casanearshore was set up as a response to the recommendations of the “Plan Emergence” and was inaugurated by His Majesty King Mohamed VI in October 2008. It hosts around 70 firms employing a total workforce of 20000.
Located in Casablanca over an area of 53 ha, Casanearshore is considered as the biggest Business-Park in North Africa with exclusive outsourcing operations.
The parc is hosting activities such as:
- Software development.
- Infrastructure management.
- Banking back office.
- Shared Service Tasks and projects
The quality of service, the cost attractiveness and human resources quality, all make of Casanearshore an attractive destination privileged by major multinationals.
The following project developers and managers are partners to MEDZ:
- The « Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion ».
- The Ministry of Industry, Commerce, Investment and Numerical Economy.
- The Wilaya and city of Casablanca.