The Jorf Lasfar park is the largest industrial park in Morocco and the only one that hosts first-category industries. This integrated project is part of the Moroccan pro-active industrial policy, The "Emergence" Programme.
Located at only 17 km from the southern part of El Jadida, it aims at strengthening the economic potential of the Doukkala-Abda region, offering an infrastructure aligned with international standards. It targets:
- Heavy industries in the fields of energy, metallurgy, chemistry and parachemistry.
- Industrial logistics.
- Back-up services (maintenance, consultancy firms, business centers, etc.).
The first phase has been constructed on 250 hectares and so far several national and international business groups have fallen under the spell of this attractive place and chosen to come and start their businesses here.
The institutional partners of MEDZ, for the development of the park are :
- The Ministry of Industry, Commerce, Investment and Numerical Economy.
- The Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- The Ministry of Interior.
theses sectors are not exclusive, the park can host other sectors.