Midparc is a free zone for the aeronautics and space industries. Its main purpose is to contribute to the consolidation of a promising sector, considered a global business in Morocco, as underlined in the National Pact for Industrial Emergence.
With a favourable and exceptional logistic location bordering Europe and Africa, Midparc platform targets the following industries:
- Aeronautics industry.
- Related activities: spatial, defence, security, etc.
- Other future industries: medical, onboard Electronics, etc.
- Industrial logistics.
- Other services to support industry: maintenance, consultancy firms, business centres, etc.
Located in the urban commune Nouaceur, 30 km away from Casablanca, the park is spread over a 125 ha area.
The development of this area will be conducted in two phases:
- Phase 1 will concern 63 ha, which is being commercialized.
- Phase 2 will cover a surface area of 62 ha.
In addition to the status of free zone, this full-of-benefits environment also provides several other advantages such as discounts, fiscal exemptions, assistance in administrative matters and customs duties. It recently attracted the giant Canadian aeronautics manufacturer, Bombardier, which chose to set up its business and be part of this project.
The following institutions are partners to the project:
- The group formed by the developer MEDZ and Midparc, which is considered the marketing, development and management company (being the outcome of a partnership between MEDZ and CENAL, MASPIN and ARSCO, manufacturers who set up their business in Morocco in the fields of aeronautics and electronics).
- The Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and the Digital Economy, including the Moroccan Agency for Investment Development and the Moroccan Center for Export Promotion.
- The Ministry of Economy and Finance, including the Customs and Indirect Taxation Office and Foreign Exchange Office.
- The Regional Investment Center (CRI) of the Cosmopolitan City of Casablanca.
- The Consortium of Moroccan manufacturers of Aeronautics and Space.
- Aeronautics Institute
Our sector-based industrial parks are not exclusive but can house other sectors as well.